Monday, November 5, 2012

Ethical Behavior Podcast

Here is my first attempt at a podcast.  It took a while to work out so be prepared to spend the time searching the internet for You Tube videos to assist you.  I recorded a number of sound files on Adobe Audition, then chose a sound track in garage, saved it to itunes so I could access it and then cut and pasted pieces of the sound between my audio clips.  When you are wanting to change the levels of the sound simply click on the yellow line and drag it up or down.  It is a similar idea to editing video in that you can click on the audio track and delete sections if you don't want them.  

Be prepared to record yourself a few times on some sections because if you are like me and the thought of an audience makes you nervous you will find yourself making a number of slips (or was it just because of the time of night?).  The tricky part is loading the file onto the web.  For this I used Podbean and a number of You Tube videos to assist in teaching me what to do.  Here is a link to podbean

                                  http://www.podbean.com/  

If you would like to see a pdf of the presentation.  Click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment